Do you feel like there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get your to do list done? Well you’re not alone.
Changing your mind set from hours in the day to minutes in the day and you can find tons of time to get stuff done. Here’s a list to get your juices flowing on tasks that you can do in five minutes or less.
- Set up an interview with an expert or make an appointment
- Follow up on a query
- Throw a paragraph you need translated into www.babelfish.yahoo.com.
- Research a publisher or agent
- Spell check your manuscript
- Back up your files
- Clear the energy around your workspace
- File all the papers piled up around you
- Research a topic or buy a book on-line. You’ve saved time and gas.
- Make a to do list to keep your project on task
- Edit one line in your novel or poem
- Write one fabulous new line
- Send an e-mail
- Check your calendar
- Read an article on writing
I think you’re getting the idea of all the great things you can get done in five minutes or less.