Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2012 was good to you and 2013 will be great. Now that were in the new year we need to get back to writing. I know I slowed way down the last three weeks of December due to the holidays. So let’s jump start our writing with some story starters.
- Mom, the snakes got out.
- Write about the Grouchiest Person you know.
- We’re being invades by flying jelly fish!
- Cranky Co-worker Day What makes them so cranky?
- When did you first discover the mole on your rump?
- I swear officer it wasn’t me!
- Why did you name your fish Bob?
- Did you hear that?
- No I’m serious that’s how the turkey got in the tree.
- Holy Crap, how did the chair catch on fire!
Coming in January Mega-volt Story Starter E-Book.
Don’t forget about all our current books on writing available on Amazon.
The Big Book of Exercises, Prompts and Block Busters
Monster Book of Prompts
You’ve Decided to be a Writer, Now What?
Show Me Your Shorts – Writing and Submitting Short Stories for Publication
Visit www.amazon.com/author/Laurakmarshall to purchase the above titles.
Have a great week writing.